Sunday 13 July 2008

Navel-gazing

Sorry! Have been a bit slack about keeping this up to date. Partly because I have to confess to rather a lot of navel-gazing and feeling homesick this week. Whilst I realise that, to a certain extent, the whole essence of blogging is navel-gazing, I thought I would spare you some of it! Suffice to say, I am missing you all and all things familiar. Fortunately this has coincided with D's two weeks' leave so we are going to do some more Chicago sight-seeing this week and then we are off to St Louis the second week after a night on our own to celebrate our anniversary next Sat. We had an amazing but tiring day today as Fusion ran a stall at the Clark St Festival just around the corner from where we meet. It was a fantastic example of community outreach and lots of fun but demands more than a few words so will try and blog about it tomorrow. Meanwhile I am off to bed for some kip............

1 comment:

Hoots said...

Nothing exciting to report here I'm afraid but thought we'd drop a note to say we are still reading and thinking about you guys - have a great break and look forward to speaking soon

Hoots