Saturday 24 May 2008

Pre-trip nerves

Ok, this is my first attempt at a blog so you will have to all bear with me as I work it all out! My lovely sister-in-law suggested that I do this to keep you all up-to-date with our US trip and so I thought I would give it a go................ It all seems a bit surreal at the moment as am yet to start packing with 3 days to go. Feeling a bit nervous about the flight - hope we don't get on the wrong side of too many business customers with our 3 noisy kids! It will also be a bit of a baptism of fire for the first couple of days as I'll have to brave the US supermarket first thing on Wed and then D is in the office on Thurs. On the plus side we have booked a massive 4x4 hire car for the first few weeks so I should fit in well in the 'burbs. Watch this space............

No comments: